WebAssembly in Action

Author of the book "WebAssembly in Action"
Save 40% with the code: ggallantbl
The book's original source code can be downloaded from the Manning website and GitHub. The GitHub repository includes an updated-code branch that has been adjusted to work with the latest version of Emscripten (currently version 3.1.44).

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

ConFoo Online 2021

I am very pleased to announce that I'll be speaking at ConFoo Online 2021! To flow with the conference theme, I titled my talk "Joining forces to free WebAssembly from the browser".
I am very pleased to announce that I'll be speaking at ConFoo Online 2021!

As a fan of Star Wars, the organizer decided that this year's conference theme will be "a new hope" because of COVID-19 and the feeling that the world needs hope that things will improve. To flow with this theme, I titled my talk "Joining forces to free WebAssembly from the browser".

In this talk you'll learn about the WebAssembly System Interface proposal (WASI) that defines a standard for using WebAssembly outside the browser in a secure way. You'll see several examples including interacting with a WebAssembly module from your C# code and at the command line.

The conference will be virtual this year and will take place from February 22nd to 26th. You can find the full list of sessions here: https://confoo.ca/en/yul2021/sessions

Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment